Snowmobile Insurance

Does anyone have a recommendation for snowmobile insurance? The carrier I am using now is a bit pricey and wondering if anyone has a good source.

Thanks.

nickels

I have my sled with Sentry Insurance. I think I pay $150 a year with $100 deductable. I did have a claim last year as mice got in my sled during the off season. They paid the claim no problems.

Insurance

What kind of coverage are you looking for. I have a $1m umbrella policy and I added a rider which covers me for liability (up to $1m) on all unscheduled recreational vehicles for $17 per year. I have liability on all 3 sleds and 2 atvs doing this. I don't bother with theft, comprehensive or collision. I am with AutoOwners and got my insurance through Meyer's Agency in Eagle River Wisconsin. I do have my lake house and boats with them as well. Never had a claim in the 10 years I have been with them but they are a highly rated insurance company

mjkaliszak

If your ex-military you can get insurance thru USAA, I carry collision only for about 3 months and then comp when they are in storage.

felonious_rider

Insurance

I have an 09 RMK 800 and pay $144.00 annually (w a $100.00 deduc) through Liberty Mutual Insurance and they are great when filing claim.

fastercat

i have my sleds on my homeowners policy, my agent said they have better coverage, much cheaper, than having them insured by themselves with him, and i am insured with auto owners, i switched to them 4 years ago and saved $1200 1st year which i have 2 vehicles,boat,2 sleds,2 4-wheelers, house and camper, + sled trailer all insured thru them, they are an awsome co. hands down

jbammon68

Liberty Mutual

Thumbs up on Liberty, 100 deductible Full coverage on four sleds, 06 FST, 05 Vector 99 XCR and 96 XCR 258. for the year.

mride460

I have State Farm on my sleds and have had 3 total loss snowmobile claims in the last 4 years and I pay about $300 a year for 4 sleds and a enclosed trailer. One machine was stolen the other my wife took tree climbing and then a buddy took on a driveway culvert ultimately loosing that battle!! LOL Everyone survived, but the point is they replaced the machines without delay and without hassle... and that is with a zero deductible!!