Snowmobile Insurance

nosnowmo

I need a lead on an Insurance Company for my sleds. I have been battling my Insurance company since January to get the info on my policies and Proof of Insurance cards to match my sleds. Can anyone recommend an agent or company that can get coverage for me?

megan600

I'd take a recommendation for Michigan insurance also. I searched and seen there is some recommendations for other state polices, but they wont cover me here. Need something more local. I just got a new sled and was floored at the $ to go from my 2012 Pro R.

isitwinteryet

We have Liberty Mutual for cars, house, and sleds and usually easy to get a hold of never on hold forever waiting. We have used them for at least 5 or 6 years now.

durphee

State Farm here also. Might pay a little more but I have excellent service. Wrecked a sled 3 years ago, they took care of everything, I basically just got a check and moved on. My premuim didn't go up from the claim either.

hudson056

Jake Pembrook is my State Farm Agent in Springfield Illinois, never have any trouble with it, around $12 a month for full coverage.

megan600

Andrew Traver with Met Life. Cut our premiums almost in half with same coverage.

I called him based on another response to this question I found from a few years ago... unfortunately they couldn't cover me in Michigan. Sure wish he could have though, seemed pretty nice.

whitedust

I use West Bend thru Glass Insurance in Lake Geneva,WI... Not cheap but very good coverage and excellent with claims mostly wind damage over last 12 years up north.

megan600

Progressive. Do it online, Buy policy, print cards, done.

thats who I already have, and tried to replace my previous sled for my new one. They took this opportunity to hammer me with a rate increase. It would go up well over double. Thanks tho!

Yenann

Jake Pembrook is my State Farm Agent in Springfield Illinois, never have any trouble with it, around $12 a month for full coverage.

What kind of sled and what year? State Farm just raised my 2016 600 to 510 a year. With no claims in over 4 years on anything. I have been shopping around. Seems like SF raises rates on something every other month

Ramsey

I don't know if it's good or bad but I just insured mine this week. $306/year-full coverage. Allied insurance

Last edited:

1fujifilm

We have Liberty Mutual for cars, house, and sleds and usually easy to get a hold of never on hold forever waiting. We have used them for at least 5 or 6 years now.

I too have Liberty Mutual, all it takes is a call in the winter to add a new sled and you are bound immediately; sweet. prices seem good too.

harvest1121

I am with Allstate anout $340 on a 2015 Viper. I had to bundle everything they were higher on somethings But on the Harley they were so much cheaper so I stayed with them