Snowmobile Shock service, Summer special, 4 for the price of 3

Save 25% when you rebuild four shocks! Summer special running now through the last day of August. Get all four of your shocks rebuilt and only pay for three. This is for labor, oil, and nitrogen only, parts are not included, if needed. Rebuildable shocks should be serviced once a year or every 2000 miles. I service Fox, ACT, RydeFX, Walker Evans and HPG/KYB brands using Amsoil Shock Therapy synthetic shock oil. Broken or bent parts can be replaced in rebuildable shocks for much less than buying a new shock. I have ten years of experience and I am a Fox dealer. Rebuild rates are $25 for all brands of standard shocks and $30 if they are KYB or HPG with pressed in end caps, $35 for Polaris Position Sensitive, $35 for FOX or ACT clickers or reservoir shocks and Fox Floats are $40. These prices include oil only, parts are extra if required. Turn around is normally 1-3 days from the day I get the shocks. I'm located in Plymouth MN near the intersection of 394 & 494. I accept cash, checks or Paypal for those who need to ship their shocks. I am a John Dee advertiser and this is my fifth year on his site. Call me at 763-449-9472 from 9AM to 9PM. E-mail:dlsdave@hotmail.com ……….. Dave at DLS Enterprises. Take a look at my web page www.shock-service.com

Here are some comments from customers taken from a post on Harcoresledder.com in the Minnesota section titled Shock rebuilding in the metro.

“I would highly reccomend DLS in Plymouth. Dave does excellent work and is very reasonable.”

“DLS in Plymouth best price in the metro. 25.00 bucks. Great guy too. I would go there.”

“We used DLS in Plymouth also and were very pleased with the job he did. Actually had 8 shocks to be rebuilt and he got them done for us in 24 hours. He has extended hours which helped big time, we dropped off and picked up close to 9pm. You don't find service like that very often. “

“I brought them in to Dave (DLS) Tuesday at lunch and got a call that afternoon that they were ready to be picked up. Thanks Dave! “

“I'll vouch for Dave @ DLS! Less then 24 hour's to do them for me.

As long as your shocks are not leaking pressure and you can tell me what pressure you want them charged to, I can do them for the standard $40 Float price.

dooski

I have a 07 500ss Rev. I think I have the disposables. Is there a way to check? Do you have some rebuildables that I could buy for this sled?

Look for a brass hex fitting at the shock base opposite the end the shaft comes out of. It is about a 1/2" hex and has a small button head screw in the center of the hex. This is the nitrogen filler valve fitting. I don't think yours are rebuildable. The only shocks I can get for your sled are new FOX Zero Pro's that list for $289 a piece. New Ski Doo HPG rebuidable shocks are even more than the FOX shocks. If you are interested in Zero Pro's let me know. I will give you a good deal if you buy all four. I do not have any used shocks for your sled and I am not sure if they are interchangeable with the older rev's. You could check out the Rev section on Dootalk and see if you could get some advice there.

08m8

Can you make fox floats into fox float 2's, or ad the piggie backs resorivor.Or is it worth it and how much. Thanks

The Float 2 upgrade is only available for Floats with the negative spring which almost all sleds prior to 2007 did not have. The kits are $350 and not worth the money, in my opinion. You are better off buying an add-on air chamber to make the stock air chamber larger. This makes the spring rate less progressive. You can run the same initial air pressure and get a little softer ride. They vary in size so look for the biggest one and don't believe claims of doubling or even a 50% increase in volume. It is physicaly impsossible with a round add-on chamber to get an increse of more than 15-20%. Fett Bros is coming out with a new larger one in Sept that is likely the best value and they claim it will be a 16% increase in volume and will be about $125-$150 a pair. Adding an oil reservoir like a piggy back (over $250 a shock)will not change anything about the ride of the sled, it only increases oil capacity which allows the shock to run a little cooler. Give me a call if you want to talk about your specific concerns. ..... Dave

coldsmokejr

I'll be sending you my Zero Pros!! Can you set my fronts up really tight?, also, I'd like to go with stiffer coils...any ideas?

Great! I rarely suggest changing springs unless you are over 260 lbs. I can revalve the shocks to handle any situation. Give me a call and we can talk about what you would like done.