Snowmobile Shock service, Summer special, 4 for the price of 3

Save 25% when you rebuild four shocks! Summer special running now through the last day of August. Get all four of your shocks rebuilt and only pay for three. This is for labor, oil, and nitrogen only, parts are not included, if needed. Rebuildable shocks should be serviced once a year or every 2000 miles. I service Fox, ACT, RydeFX, Walker Evans and HPG/KYB brands using Amsoil Shock Therapy synthetic shock oil. Broken or bent parts can be replaced in rebuildable shocks for much less than buying a new shock. I have ten years of experience and I am a Fox dealer. Rebuild rates are $25 for all brands of standard shocks and $30 if they are KYB or HPG with pressed in end caps, $35 for Polaris Position Sensitive, $35 for FOX or ACT clickers or reservoir shocks and Fox Floats are $40. These prices include oil only, parts are extra if required. Turn around is normally 1-3 days from the day I get the shocks. I'm located in Plymouth MN near the intersection of 394 & 494. I accept cash, checks or Paypal for those who need to ship their shocks. I am a John Dee advertiser and this is my fifth year on his site. Call me at 763-449-9472 from 9AM to 9PM. E-mail:dlsdave@hotmail.com ……….. Dave at DLS Enterprises. Take a look at my web page www.shock-service.com

Here are some comments from customers taken from a post on Harcoresledder.com in the Minnesota section titled Shock rebuilding in the metro.

“I would highly reccomend DLS in Plymouth. Dave does excellent work and is very reasonable.”

“DLS in Plymouth best price in the metro. 25.00 bucks. Great guy too. I would go there.”

“We used DLS in Plymouth also and were very pleased with the job he did. Actually had 8 shocks to be rebuilt and he got them done for us in 24 hours. He has extended hours which helped big time, we dropped off and picked up close to 9pm. You don't find service like that very often. “

“I brought them in to Dave (DLS) Tuesday at lunch and got a call that afternoon that they were ready to be picked up. Thanks Dave! “

“I'll vouch for Dave @ DLS! Less then 24 hour's to do them for me.