Snowmobile trailer storage

tjmaxx

Wondering if anyone knows of any indoor or outdoor trailer storage in the northern Illinois area? Looking to store a 2 place enclosed clam shell. I'd like to find a place that I can keep it there all year and access to it whenever I want.

Cat600

Yup got mine in a self storage unit. Plenty of them have in/out-side storage. Also cheaper if you find a place outside of town.

sweeperguy

You could buy a rental house. Rent out the house and keep the garage for your own use. That's where I keep my sleds, only issue I run into is once in a while I have to have the tenants move a car for me to get into the garage.
Rental house has great tax advantages also. Best if it is a duplex then when one tenant moves out you still have income from the other tenant.

jakester

Big toy storage,Pell lake Wisconsin.. I've been using them for years.. Great place Around $110.00 till October..Phone #262-279-2100. Great people to work with..

towtruck

mom and dad's old barn- just put in and take out any sunday at 9am and be gone by 10am. they won't notice the trailer in is there!