Snowmobile Yellowstone. Who's done it?

RMZ94

Granted it wasn't Yellowstone, but last year my brother-in-law and I rode at Cooke City last winter. Its basically just up the road from the Yellowstone park gate. Had a blast! Would highly recommend it. I rented from Cooke City Motorsports. They were very down to earth and fantastic to rent from. Their prices were reasonable as well.
45EDADD0-CE93-4D31-845B-8AA8837BADC2.jpg

T

Tracker

Took my 144 with a 2" paddle to Togwotee, in February, with over 400" of continuous snows, NO PROBLEM. You Just have to know how to ride in the deep! Heck, did for years on a shorty, there were no "Mountain Sleds" & when they finally made their debut, they were only 136" with a .85 lug.:highly_amused:-Mezz

yes...if this was 1985 then I would say go for it....but we have access now to sleds that don't require much rider input sitting there waiting to rent...whilst you go up and down the hills at 40mph...LOL...I did it too....I now choose to rent bad azz zleds instead when spending 2g's on a trip....but ya...you can take yer trail sled...and you can also ride your mountain sled in Oshkosh....also going 40 not to overheat...LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

dats what I am talkin bout....M8.....it IS the ONLY choice in my book...LOL....ever where we go