Snowmobilers northern Marinette County 21st to 23rd

TOMSKI

Have posted elsewhere snowmobilers may want to avoid this area this weekend Jan 21st to 23rd Team Winnebagoland out of Oshkosh has there annual UTV/ATV ride sounds like they have the whole Four Season Resort filled for the weekend well over 100 wheeled machines will be out on the trails in this areas, most affected will from Pembine to Dunbar, Goodman down the pipe line to Silver Cliff back up to Athelstane and over to Amberg.

cabin800

I used to like riding marinette cty snowmobile trails. but after all the atvs on these trails now.. I will avoid the area now...its a shame that this has to happen..I didnt spend thousand on my sled to ride with atvs.....

dfattack

Thanks for the heads up. When I was on the trails the other day they happened to be the best in my immediate area and was considering going down there again, but I will steer clear as long as that's the case.

ski-doo-tnt

That's a shame.....you think they can groom the trails back into good conditions a week later after 3 days of being pounded by wheels? It's an icy base so it wont get pounded down to gravel/dirt......

Jaydoo

Yes, they should be fine. With the cold temps especially. Maybe I can post some pics Monday morning on my way into work to see if they held up. I sure hope so. Like you said base is really good.

lt250rfd

Pemenee and RangerCity Trails were in good to great shape this past week/weekend. Slim along a few of the road routes but not bare, swamp area towards amberg from 4seasons could use more snow but not terrible. Plenty of snow to ride and keep things cool. Had some light snow sunday and looked like may have got an inch or 2 Tuesday. Hadn't heard or seen anything posted on the vintage ride

lt250rfd

Sounds good lt, with the cold temps and maybe 1 inch Saturday and some more snow possible Tueday we will be in good shape I hope.
Didnt get any pictures. Got a inch or 2 of real light snow friday night into Saturday morning. Trails were chopped up around pembine from utvs, north loop to Dunbar from pembine sucked Saturday morning. Ran across 20+ on side of trail towards dunbar. South trail to goodman from dunbar was good as well as to armstrong. Dungood got out and groomed early evening so was better on way back until the split. Seen way more sleds then utvs which was good but man were the corners !%*? Trying to hold a line

Jaydoo

Didnt get any pictures. Got a inch or 2 of real light snow friday night into Saturday morning. Trails were chopped up around pembine from utvs, north loop to Dunbar from pembine sucked Saturday morning. Ran across 20+ on side of trail towards dunbar. South trail to goodman from dunbar was good as well as to armstrong. Dungood got out and groomed early evening so was better on way back until the split. Seen way more sleds then utvs which was good but man were the corners !%*? Trying to hold a line
Here are some pictures from Dunbar heading to Goodman. Dunbar heading out of town to Florence/Pembine split. Spur Lake road heading to Florence Goodman split and Pembine where trail comes across Cty O. North Cty O crossing was just groomed also. All looks great. Just took them at noon today.

Attachments

• Sled.jpg
    Sled.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Sled1.jpg
    Sled1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Sled2.jpg
    Sled2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Sled3.jpg
    Sled3.jpg