Snowmoblie Repair SE Wisconsin

maddogg

Hello to all,

A tree grew in front of my wife Friday morning and my Polaris IQ LXT is in need of some repair - body work and engine work. Is there anyone you could recommend in SE Wisconsin? Please remove if not allowed or PM me with suggestions. It will be an insurance claim.

For the record, it was 9 am and my 6 year old son was with her so no shenanigans were going on. Stuff happens.

Thanks!

1fujifilm

Hello to all,

A tree grew in front of my wife Friday morning and my Polaris IQ LXT is in need of some repair - body work and engine work. Is there anyone you could recommend in SE Wisconsin? Please remove if not allowed or PM me with suggestions. It will be an insurance claim.

For the record, it was 9 am and my 6 year old son was with her so no shenanigans were going on. Stuff happens.

Thanks!

Ask adjuster to total it, any movement to the "skid" especially where front suspension mounting points are concerned create a total on an older snowmobile.

Bear

maddogg

Thanks Fuji and garageguy - I really don't know yet. Front end is messed up but the rest seems fine. I was shocked it got back into town on its own power. Calling the adjuster today.

maddogg

Taking it to a dealer on Saturday to get an estimate for insurance. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks everyone!

ridindirty800

Maddog call Dennis Express Service and see if he can do what you need done. He is awesome and priced very good. He is located in hartland/sussex area

Dennis Express Service
262-538-4476

He works second shift so best time to call is 8-1 weekdays.

maddogg

Well, the sled is totaled. For $400 I bought it back from the insurance company. Don't know what I'll do with it yet, but we'll see.