So You Think You Can Drive?

jr37

I was wondering how long the tires would hold up under that kind of abuse. It sure would be fun to be in the passenger seat in a ride like that.

yamahauler

That's looks like a blast. I seen the one I believe that was at the airport.

Hey auto engineers. Please note that I think it would be awesome to have the 3 push button start and the shift lever on the steering wheel, lol.

Oh ya, how about the munster style e-brake, that was sweet.

goneaway

Just barely gets the wall when he first entered the course. I would have knocked the wall rite down. Awesome driving skills, almost like watching a video game.

G

G

He did lose the rear tires at the end. The guy is good but how much butt-time does he have? If a person had a piece of machinery like that and an unlimited budget and had a little devil-may-care streak you might be surprised how well you could do. It is pretty much a roll-proof car. All you have to worry about is not hitting a fixed object squarely. It has to be a tube frame - you could glance off walls all day and do no structural damage. He slowed way down whenever he got near fixed objects. Barrels do not count as fixed objects. I would love to try it. Someone else would have to provide the tires though.

slimcake

Love it. I watched it a few weeks back. You tube is full of his gymkahna.... I sent it to a couple of my nascar watching buddies. Titled it "sure beats turnin left!!" I love watching World Rally Racing!!!!

srt20

He did lose the rear tires at the end. The guy is good but how much butt-time does he have? If a person had a piece of machinery like that and an unlimited budget and had a little devil-may-care streak you might be surprised how well you could do. It is pretty much a roll-proof car. All you have to worry about is not hitting a fixed object squarely. It has to be a tube frame - you could glance off walls all day and do no structural damage. He slowed way down whenever he got near fixed objects. Barrels do not count as fixed objects. I would love to try it. Someone else would have to provide the tires though.

AGREED!!! There is no doubt he is a very good driver, Great driver? He aint proved nothing yet.

MZEMS2

Without the Monster stickers....he ain't nuttin....it would just be a souped up Pinto out there...LOL....Pretty funny stuff. Had me laughin out loud a few times. How did he not get dizzy?

G

G

The guy on the IT machine was more at risk from dying of rubber injestion than getting run over. This video was just a demonstration of burning off tires. A real gymkhana is more about times and way less smoke. Mr Block is good in that when he was sideways his front tires were never locked at one stop or the other. That being said that car was made to drift sideways. Very much unlike any production vehicle.