some backyard trail cam pic's

mrbb

OK I run a few trail cam's and keep one or two in the backyard, here's a couple pic's from the past few days

025.jpg 028.jpg 034.jpg 041.jpg 043.jpg

mrbb

and a couple more
feel free to add any you guys might have too, everyone seems to like pictures> Or I do LOL

054.jpg 057.jpg 076.jpg 077.jpg 078.jpg

mrbb

and then some from off the camera on my back deck
they show up on my deck 10-20 times a night most nights from march till about mid dec, HOPING for a bird feeder to be left down(I hang them PAST there reach on pulley's) if not they lick the deck clean from seeds that fall when birds land or kick out seeds they don't want!
30+ yrs like this and NO damage, from bears, UNLESS I leave a feeder down, and well, then, its a X mas present for the bear that gets it, and a time to replace THAT feeder, they break them open pretty easy, there STRONG a$$ animals

I had 16 differentr bears here this yr I could tell apart
the bear in the third picture is a BIG male, about 15-16 yrs old, been coming here since a cub, got a scar from a fight when he was two in my back yard under his left eye, and HOW I keep tabs on him, LOL
I am surrounded by hunting club property too, but hunters at the clubs drink more and spend more time in the lodge than they do hunting , thus why I have so many bears LOL

017.jpg 019.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 032.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

a few more 036.jpg 045.jpg 046.jpg 047.jpg 049.jpg