Some snowmobile pics from this year

tkuss

url]

Can't get pictures to show up, only get the blue link. Sorry trying to figure it out. Anybody know how to use photobucket for this site?

mezz

Can you download the pic from photobucket to your computer to "My Pictures"? The pic will then become jpg file which will work.-Mezz

tkuss

I have the pics on my computer, so I just copy the jpg file and then put "/image" after it and the picture should show up?

m8man

The mountain pic's have to be some of the best I've ever seen!! The second pic at 7:07 pm the long highway with the mountains in the background where was it taken?? Where did you go sleddin out west? Absolutely awesome, you made a boring evening not so boring.. Just waiting to ride tomorrow.

m8man

tkuss

That pic with the road and then the mountains is the Snowy Mountains in Wyoming. We headed out there last year. This year we went to Togwotee wyoming.
Thanks for the nice comments about the pictures.

tkuss

Both were awesome. Snowies was the first place I have ever been out west and we had a awesome guide who was tons of fun and found us tons of untouched areas. You can't beat togwotee though, that place is huge. Our guide wasnt quite as good, but he brought us to some massive play areas that were all untouched. There are more chutes to climb in togwotee, bigger meadows and less people. If I would go back again I would go to either place, but I would favor Togwotee.