Some snowmobile pics from this year

S

sled_solutions

Sweet pictures!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

dab102999

How did you like that suspension on that Yammi? Did you notice much snow build up on it? It looks pretty interesting in the mags but I was wondering with all that "area" if snow would collect and not evac. out.

tkuss

The snow buildup on it is generally like the second last picture. The snow does not build up in between the rails any more than a regular suspension. I definitely love the suspension. It is very hard to bottom out the trail, yet it is not to harsh in the stutter bumps either. There is only about 3500 miles on the skid now, so I can't really say yet, but I think long term durability is going to be great. It still looks brand new since it does not rust or chip paint off. It turns the heavy Apex into a nice big bump machine. Over summer I am extending to 144" and going with a big lug track. I bought a used 2" lug, but I may cut it down a 1/4 or 1/2 inch once the season goes on depending on snow conditions.