Someone get mountain dew a map, the UP is part of Michigan.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, they did the same to the small states in the northeast too. I don't think the map/graphics were expected to be taken accurately. Just the same, anyone drinking 50 Mountain Dew are gonna be too buzzed to read a map anyway.

snobuilder

Makes more sense to have the UP part of WI anyways. If you ask me, someone Dew the map wrong 182 years ago.

$24.00 and some trinkets....whaddayasay, eh?

.....you'd all then have a better football team as well!

mezz

Makes more sense to have the UP part of WI anyways. If you ask me, someone Dew the map wrong 182 years ago.

$24.00 and some trinkets....whaddayasay, eh?

.....you'd all then have a better football team as well!

Sorry, NOT all Yoopers are Packer Fans, No offence, not a fan of being part of WI in any way, shape or form. "Pure Michigan".....:applause::cool: -Mezz

garyl62

So now they are doing a Yooper label.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/07/mountain-dew-apologizes-for-up-mishap-will-create-special-label-for-peninsula.html

[/FONT]

WorkHardPlayHrd

Let the UP stand on its own the state of Superior!

Dear Mr Governor it's time to turn us loose.
We asked you for some rest stops instead you gave us moose.
The honeymoon is over the declarations written.
We'll take what's above the bridge, and you can keep the mitten!
😂

Sandylake

here u go again

It's okay. It's not personal, its comments like the "welfare state" and how I see honest, hard working people just trying to survive being treated poorly by so many tourists that can be bittering. Many people flourish here without the need for tourists so I don't have to put up with anyones crap.
You and I got started off on the wrong foot because I couldn't believe anyone would come to a site that wishes for snow and complained about it. I know it was kind of tongue in cheek but I still couldn't believe it.

whitedust

Hmmmm I usually wait for NFL football games for my popcorn feast but July is as good a time as any. Seems some members have memories like a steel traps that can go on for years. Imo some people treat other people like crap just because they can locals or tourists but to each his own opinions. Lots of complaints about big snow in Vilas as well last year clubs couldn’t groom trails so much snow. I rode from Phelps to Greenland in late Feb did the 13 loop came back to Phelps and snow depth was the same in Vilas and Greenland. Never ever seen that before in my lifetime! Make America Friendly Again. Lol

snobuilder

Seems like a silly ad campaign to begin with....might have been better suited to the early 1990's when kid rock was catchin walleyes off the dock and Tim Allen was number one in the ratings.

Last edited: