South east Mn.

catalac

Anyone from around that area know if you can ride ditches if y'all get this snow storm?
Was going to go to Cresco Ia. but sounds like they might not get much. Just want to pound it for a few more miles, as I didn't get to ride hardly at all this year. Thanks

yep can ride ditches but will need to get a pile because ground is warm and alot of ditches have standing water.will let you know what we end up with.

98Cat

Where is a good area to ride from/to in ditches? Just curious to try to make plans. It looks like they will be getting hammered.

catalac

yep can ride ditches but will need to get a pile because ground is warm and alot of ditches have standing water.will let you know what we end up with.
That sounds good. I figured there would be some water, but hope you guys get pounded one last time.

Didn't start really snowing until early this morning.I measured 8+ and still coming down at 5am.Decided to drive into work and what a mess!!I would say we got a good 10 and done snowing now.May sneak home little early and go for a spin.Unfortunately trails closed but ditches blowing in good.

POLARISDAN

Didn't start really snowing until early this morning.I measured 8+ and still coming down at 5am.Decided to drive into work and what a mess!!I would say we got a good 10 and done snowing now.May sneak home little early and go for a spin.Unfortunately trails closed but ditches blowing in good.

what state r u in..minnesota is april 1

- - - Updated - - -

and be careful with ditches with no freeze base..very dangerous