Southwest Wi.

catalac

Let us know how much snow and if they will open some trails at all....if the wind doesn't ruin it first.

We have about 5-7 inches here this morning in Dodgeville. I would say there's probably a good 12 inches on the ground now. Hopefully get the trails opened up soon.

old abe

We have about 5-7 inches here this morning in Dodgeville. I would say there's probably a good 12 inches on the ground now. Hopefully get the trails opened up soon.

Best news to hear! Close enough to home that I may perhaps be able to go!

catalac

That's what I wanted to hear. Can you keep us posted on trail openings up that way? Thanks

old abe

This is the very best riding we have had here in Ill. for quite some time! Ride it while we have it!

I think all of Southern Wi is open. Conditions vary. The snow we got was just dry and fluffy. Neighbor and I went out the day trails opened and not much groomed then. But they've been out grooming since. Plan to ride tomorrow. Should be good.

old abe

I think all of Southern Wi is open. Conditions vary. The snow we got was just dry and fluffy. Neighbor and I went out the day trails opened and not much groomed then. But they've been out grooming since. Plan to ride tomorrow. Should be good.

Please keep us updated on riding, and trail conditions after this snowfall, and high winds. Thanks!

egras

Trails in Northwest Illinois open and being groomed. I don't ride anymore, but I live right next to the trail in Lena and have seen many sleds and have talked to quite a few riders at the local bars. I have seen the groomer out a few times and have heard everything is covered and in great condition.

old abe

Ride-em til she rains my friend.

Bear

I hear you friend! Put on 350 plus the last several days. Blowing snow so bad down here today as I rode out to check things out, couldn't even see my lane! Right back inside it went. Dastardly, evil, wind!

old abe

How are the SW Wis. trail conditions after the snow and high wind events? Anyone have any info would be much appreciated!