Southwestern Michigan???

lt250rfd

Merry Christmas all, anyone have any reports or info on how much lake effect snow the area received and if anything is open to ride?

dab102999

Most friends i talked to said they got at least 6". I am in buchanan and measured 16" yesturday. Pretty good band set up over coloma, niles, buchanan area. Also if around niles Rise N Shine is open every day cept tuesday to get some warm food till 1 in the afternoon. I know it is probably bending to rules to say that but this year is strange so putting it out there.

lt250rfd

Thanks for the information, just looking to get out and mess around a bit with the kids and not a far hike. Rode out of niles/edwardsburg area before as well as new buffalo

That cafe by the park and ride?

mjkaliszak

I live a little to the east and only have enough snow to cover the grass, I would be skeptical if there is enough snow over a broad enough area, let alone it being a 1X dump on top of a days rain to warrant traveling to the SWMI loop system.
If there was even a rating of a "fair" trail condition..... one of my budds would have been reaching out looking to ride .
I personally wouldn't make a drive for a day trip ..... JIMHO