Speaking of past members

euphoric1

It was sad to hear of the passing of past members on this site, but there are many who I remember from when I first started who had been long time Dee'rs who no longer post, does anyone know if some of them have just moved on? I know there are some we only hear from during snow season, And I know many of you know the names I am referring to and if they are still with us maybe get them back onto the site. I think for some it may have been because of posts that were rejected because of content or opinions but hey... we are all here for the love of the sport and now there is a time and place where opinions can be posted without worries of repercussions. So if anyone knows or is still in touch with the once loyal Dee'rs let's see if we can get them back.

600_RMK_144

A couple that come to mind... Ezra, PolarisRider1 (or something like that) - He had the most posts of any member. It was a big deal when he was about to hit his 10,000th post. LOL! And of course Polaris Dan. I met and have ridden with two of the three. Miss seeing their comments on the site.

wisco-mb

90s was one that passed. He gave some good reports from Langlade county. David Peterson was his name. I first met him at the AWSC meetings.

euphoric1

A couple that come to mind... Ezra, PolarisRider1 (or something like that) - He had the most posts of any member. It was a big deal when he was about to hit his 10,000th post. LOL! And of course Polaris Dan. I met and have ridden with two of the three. Miss seeing their comments on the site.
AGREE!!! Slimcake was another too, I can't remember them all, but you named some that I do and miss as well! maybe if they are still enthusiasts and someone knows them can get or convince them to come back!!

whitedust

AGREE!!! Slimcake was another too, I can't remember them all, but you named some that I do and miss as well! maybe if they are still enthusiasts and someone knows them can get or convince them to come back!!
Met Slimcake at Pats been gone for sometime. He was an avid rider can’t imagine he’s done riding.

mrbb

I miss Tracker, and his Bigfoot updates, HAHA!
But all kidding aside, he was also a pretty skilled guy with a lot of knowledge, and always had some great late season riding adventures he shared here
lots of time, I gather life gets in the way of being on a forum, or at times, many feel there being disrespected or annoyed by others! bashed on or taking what one types the wrong way!

I think were all guilty of doing this some times too, even if we don;'t mean too!
as some times, we maybe jump the gun on how we take words on a screen! as to what the OP meant to say and can get sided tracked fast from there!

whitedust

I miss Tracker, and his Bigfoot updates, HAHA!
But all kidding aside, he was also a pretty skilled guy with a lot of knowledge, and always had some great late season riding adventures he shared here
lots of time, I gather life gets in the way of being on a forum, or at times, many feel there being disrespected or annoyed by others! bashed on or taking what one types the wrong way!

I think were all guilty of doing this some times too, even if we don;'t mean too!
as some times, we maybe jump the gun on how we take words on a screen! as to what the OP meant to say and can get sided tracked fast from there!
Can’t catch fish if line not in the water. For example Trump is one that can’t resist the bait takes it every time gets bent over nothing important. Same on the net and JD if it ain’t important or line thrown by troll ignore it.

mrbb

Can’t catch fish if line not in the water. For example Trump is one that can’t resist the bait takes it every time gets bent over nothing important. Same on the net and JD if it ain’t important or line thrown by troll ignore it.
I can sure agree, it takes two to tango
but that will never change the fact, some times, even those with thick skin, will feel offended , or disrespected
and either engage or leave the topic or forum!
we can all sometimes have bad days too, where we take things harder than other days!
its just human nature, no one is absent of feelings and emotions, no matter how much we want to think we can control them!,
sometimes, they still get the better of us!

skiroule

I catch up with Big Vin on FB every once in a while. He's happily performing in Nashville but obviously not doing much sledding. Another cool guy that doesn't post much any more is Bradzoo (although he did post something recently). Also, Snoluver1, haven't been able to get in touch with him for some time.