spray foam machine

blvette

I own and operate a seamless gutter company now but was looking into spray foam to increase and diversify business, they are around 30,000 to get all the equipment. Does anyone have a experience with this equipment, pricing and so forth. Any information on this would be greatly apreciated. I see graco has a good machine is there a better one out there, what type of guns and hoses to get and so forth. I already have a extra enclosed trailer for this, just need spray equipment. Thanks

catalac

Hey I am working on an addition for a guy, and they are going to be spraying next week. If you don't get any answers, I'll get some info for ya.

blvette

yea startup is like 25000, so want to know what I am getting in to, I am actually down here in south carolina but will be moving back closer to home in about 6 months, by the way what are you paying per/ft for your house. I figure do seamless gutters in the summer and insulate in summer and winter. Probable also do some refurb, moving the crystal, mn area by the way.

ezra

I just had a flip crawl space spray foamed about a 1700sf CS about 4 blocks above grade done for I think $700 that was in norwood Young America MN I had 1 other quote of 1200 I told him to get back in his truck.it was ugly with the crawling but part of the deal.we do remod only and don't use spray foam very often.ps why crystal west is where the money is

powder_poacher

i can tell you that foam prices are all over the place, depending on type 1/2 #, 2#, etc. we built a house in north idaho and foam is over twice as much as indiana. foam has many advantages but it also has disadvantages. check out what you are going to spray and what your competitors charge.

oldguy

We spay-foamed our house last fall, the guy who did it said the temps had to be no lower than 50 degrees. I am not sure if that was because of his equipment or that is a requirement for the foam to set correctly. If you are planning on doing it in MN for a winter job you may want to verify this.