ST. Germain Area

A group of us are headed to St. Germain this weekend and was wondering what would be a good way to head. Going with the ladies and kids, so with the cold weather we would probably like to stop fairly frequent. Generally like to go in somewhat less traveled areas, hometown type bars/stops, good scenery, anything going on in the area. Any info is appreciated!!

whitedust

You can go in any direction but not going to have less traveled areas & places to stop doesn't work that way. I can get you to less traveled areas but to me that means bar/grills & gas are very few & very far between.

lotoftoys

Try a ride to Eagle River then up to Sayner and star Lake. Try Boulder Junction and trail 2 to to Manotwish Waters back to Minoqua and to St, Germain. I just got home from up there and there is not a bad trail to be had. Dress warm.

blkhwkbob

Go down towards Sugar Camp and Rhinelander if you want scenery. Go north if you want to see nothing but trees.

SledTL

A group of us are headed to St. Germain this weekend and was wondering what would be a good way to head. Going with the ladies and kids, so with the cold weather we would probably like to stop fairly frequent. Generally like to go in somewhat less traveled areas, hometown type bars/stops, good scenery, anything going on in the area. Any info is appreciated!!

Ride up through eagle river to bauers dam. I think it's the border of lando and eagle river. The cold is probably not in your favor for having open water, but when I was a kid I thought it was always fun to go watch people skip the water. Usually at least one person who messes up at some point or another