st germain area

harvest1121

That's fine I am in the group I know we are doing an over night normal day is 250 . We are staying at Hillers we have been riding Forest County a lot this year but always open.

Strantran1

I was looking at coming up to the Minocqua area Sun-Tues or Wed any good places to stay over there? All my guys bailed and daughter doesn't really want to come with...

fatcat

We have a group of 3 riding out of St.Germain next week if you want to ride with us.

sure would love 2.. I have another guy coming with me 3096781508

- - - Updated - - -

sure feel free 2 contact me 3096781508

- - - Updated - - -

open to anything..have one guy coming with now .... we r staying in sayner. 3096781508

Strantran1

I finally found a guy to ride with me too! Just watching the weather for the storm that is supposed to come through tonight/tomorrow.

Inozsurfing

Greetings gang, anychance of getting in on the action? Friend I usually ride with moved to Alaska this year so been riding solo a lot, it’s Saturday 1pm and I’m looking now at the incoming storm to figure out best time to drive up. I’m open to go anywhere anytime, every year do a 5 day backpack trip, love to ride, I’m free till Saturday 15th of March.
Also been looking into the South Dakota Black Hill region for an end of season trip, they got epic snow and more coming with this latest storm, any interest let me know!
Jeff

harvest1121

We will be leaving Rockford Il about 830 Sunday so hope 4 hours we should be there. My number is 815-557-5150 with the rain do not know if we will do a over night or not. Miles will be in question but waterproofing everything now we will ride.

Inozsurfing

Greetings, thanks for response, I’m coming from Chicago suburb of Riverside, gna head up north here shortly, I got your number will reach out on my up, I take it your staying St Germaine area? Was going to try the North Woods Motel recommend here. I seem to always go more East and stay from Eagle River to Twin Lakes. Would be great to check out different area! My # is 207-289-5350 feel free to call/text.
Jeff