Start to another season!

euphoric1

Sleds put away and time to start another season! headed up after shop close today to bring stuff up get everything ready so not screwing around opening weekend next weekend! Looking forward to reopening our serenity spot and being away from home and work every weekend until October when it's time to start getting sleds ready once again!

euphoric1

our park opens today, we brought up a bunch of stuff last weekend to have a head start so nor messing around this weekend and enjoy a little. Although the weather is supposed to go to pot...its still better than being at home!!

pclark

our park opens today, we brought up a bunch of stuff last weekend to have a head start so nor messing around this weekend and enjoy a little. Although the weather is supposed to go to pot...its still better than being at home!!
Enjoy, I think the only way to get rid of this weather trend is to force it out of here by getting on with summer which will we will completely bypass Spring up here and roll right into. There is still snow on the ground as of this morning and the lake actually re-froze in front of my place here in MW and it's not melting like I thought it would this week. Maybe 50's next week? Lets hope so!

whitedust

Enjoy, I think the only way to get rid of this weather trend is to force it out of here by getting on with summer which will we will completely bypass Spring up here and roll right into. There is still snow on the ground as of this morning and the lake actually re-froze in front of my place here in MW and it's not melting like I thought it would this week. Maybe 50's next week? Lets hope so!
After 16 years in Vilas so-called Spring it is when it stops falling below freezing at night. As said go south until mid May. I toured most of FL coast out to New Orleans after Katrina and what a sight to see. Miles and miles of beautiful beach then the hurricane destruction was awesome. Vilas in Fall is fabulous warm and colorful makes up for terrible Spring then winter never disappoints. Summer is July but 2-4 ain’t bad. Lol

nytro_rtx

Our 1st trip is on May 10th, can't wait to get camping season started!! Getting it out of storage and everything ready this weekend!

racerx

Drove down to Minocqua today and saw a guy ice fishing on what I think was Big ArborVitae and when I got home saw the news and 6-12" is forecasted just tick north of us. Just crazy all around.

pclark

It's snowing hard right now up in Manitowish Waters tonight, our ice situation is just about to go out on our chain but with this colder weather for the next couple of days it could prolong. Whatever sticks will melt quick, opening day fishing on Saturday 5/8, might be cold but summer not far away. Definetly only one week of Spring so far this year, par for the course the last two years.

goofy600

Supposed to pick up my new camper Thursday but still have everything snow covered and road restrictions on for a while. 🥴