Strange sight on trail in past

euphoric1

back in the early 90's when I used to ride stateside (Wisconsin) there was a tree on the trailside I think around the hurley or saxon area that had underwear, panties and bras hanging all over it. Does anyone else remember this? was it a marker for a trailhead to a bar? Just curious if anyone remembers this? is it still there and decorated?

It was there last winter but only had 2-3 bras. One was ok the other looked like it was used up!

This was somewhere by Mercer

euphoric1

It was there last winter but only had 2-3 bras. One was ok the other looked like it was used up!

This was somewhere by Mercer

Yes, we used to stay at great northern and I thought it was up towards hurley area, must have just been a random tree that people would deposit their undergarments on

swampcat

Used to be Scheles ? PlayPen in Gile. Guy had 3 bars, one in Hurley, the old Yukon by Mercer, and the PlayPen.

srt20

I saw a minty Chevy Blazer out on the trail once. IL plates. Had stripper glitter all over the interior......

RHFD547

"Squeak" sold it and I heard it is going to re-open. When I rode past it a year ago, there was new construction going on in the front of it.

scottiking

I drive by Squeeks on the way up to the Shack a couple times a month and its all remodeled on the outside and added a western style front porch!
the bar sign is still up but I still am trying to figure out if its going to reopen as the bar or if it will be a private home now?
there is always 4-5 cars out and there is a couple bar style green dumpsters on the side but no bars signs in the windows or anything that looks like a bar opening anytime soon! the exterior looked done and ready to go since mid summer I think!
Its was always a good stop on the sleds back in the day!
I hope it opens as a bar again!
Scottiking OUT