Stupid deep in Twin Lakes!

S

skylar

Hooooooly craaaaaaaapppppp!!
happy.gif
Insane powder, so glad that I brought the looooong track. Simply unreal! I will post more pics later, probably tomorrow. Here are a few teasers...

Yesterday, my brother in deep with my Renegade.

47594.jpg

This morning
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

47595.jpg

Joe's son Emanuel on my sled today..

47596.jpg

dpd43

Can you leave me a longtrack to use on Monday? Looks like the shortie's gonna have some serious issues dealing with that insane amount of pow. Can't wait to see it all tomorrow evening! Thanks for the pics!

L

lenny

that last pic, are those stacks of logs covered in snow, why did you take pictures of logs, lol, well, that is how I have to see it BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT, If I keep myself in denial I'll be okey, yea, that's what I'll do

snowride

I decided to have elective surgery last Monday, thinking the season was over. Now I am sitting here on my couch with my leg iced and elevated, drooling over these pictures. Darn Mother Nature!

bigairpix

were headed up in the EARLY AM...we'll have the helmet cam, so we should have some REALLY good footage! Now if I can only get to sleep tonight
Later
Bigair

doospunk

Great Pics Skylar! Is your brother givin you a thumbs up or the two finger salute for takin that pic. *L*

mrsjac95

WOW! Holy crap - look at all that snow!

Glad you got to enjoy it, glad you shared it. Now I am gonna go over here and cry.

REV IT UP!

Jul

S

skylar

Julie, I will post a bunch more pics tomorrow. I worked hard on staying overweight and otta shape today, going to bed now. LOL.

asb3lakes

Skylar...nice meeting you at Krupp's on Saturday...glad we decided to go up....I got stuck a few times (short track)...this pic is on trail 3 between Twin & Mass. Awesome!!!

47730.jpg

asb3lakes

...and this was my break-in ride with the new sled (pictured)...as I told you Saturday...kept giving the short track to my husband and taking his Renegade...goes thru soooo much more powder!!!

asb3lakes

Skylar...are you headed up again? Deb said she wouldn't say see you in July again because you just never know what mother nature will bring! Jane at Hoppy's in Kenton was not a happy camper though...she's very ready for spring
happy.gif