Sturgis S.D. Trip 2011

polarisrider1

Trip has 1 openning for a rider with or without bike. and a bike by itself. Aug.7 we leave and return on the 14th. Sweetest deal you have ever seen. You, your bike and all the camping gear you can muster round trip for a very low low price. You can start in Grand Haven with main group, or we can pick you up along the route to Sturgis. You can camp with us or stay elsewhere. This trip is designed to get you the maximum time at Sturgis using 1 week of vacation time. PM or email me if your interested. Why ride the boring corn states racking up miles, using up vacation days and depreciation on your bike. The action is where we will take you. (Just had a cancellation is why this post is back up.)

polarisrider1

Don't want to ride out with all that camping gear and clothing strapped on your bike? We can haul it for you for next to nothing. Need it dropped off at your camp site? I have a van that can do that. We can haul it right back home for you also. Still room for 1 rider and all the gear you want to haul out and back. Great trip for a single guy, (new angle) I have several single women going to Sturgis in this group who just love Biker guys.

polarisrider1

Okay, if anyone buys anything large (bike) at Sturgis or aquires a girl friend or boy friend and needs them hauled home to any state between S.D. and Michigan let me know. I have room for one more!