Suggestions for Traverse City trip?

So my wife finally wants to go for a snowmobiling trip and she would like to go to the Traverse City area. All of my riding has been done in the U.P., so I need some feedback. I checked J.D.'s Northwood's directory, but there's only one place listed - I certainly haven't ruled it out, just want to consider all options. Definitely looking for a lodge type setting with close trail access and doesn't have to be too fancy. I can't decide if we're going to ride 2up on my F6, or if we're going to rent her a sled or a 2up sled, so a nearby rental place would be a bonus. Thanks in advance for your ideas and Happy Holidays JDers!

BillyB46992

Stay at Ranch Rudolf

Ranch Rudolf is a very nice and inexpensive place with a nice lodge, good food and very friendly atmosphere. We are staying there over the New Years holiday. Park sleds at your doorstep and trail starts in parking lot. Boardman Valley trail system is a great trail and easy to follow. They also rent sleds right there at the ranch. Been a favorite for a long time! Look them up on the web.