Summertime fun on the quads

S

skylar

Thanks again to Richard and Sandy for being awesome hosts, I sure hope whoever buys their resort keeps the customer at the top, like Richard and Sandy always have.

Our friends that have been doing this week with us for 8-9 years now, couldn't make it this year, so it wasn't quite the same.

Anyways, here are some pics, ok, maybe me more than some.

SPLASH!

111867.jpg

Nothing like a good mud bath!

111868.jpg

We were taking a little break, and my daughter was trying to catch a few frogs in the mud hole, she should know better.
happy.gif
I had to do it.

111869.jpg

Where does this go? Had to find out.

111870.jpg

Guess I will go down here too.

111871.jpg

A little muddy

111872.jpg

My wife and daughter coming through

111873.jpg

playing

111874.jpg

still playing

111875.jpg

Creek crossing

111876.jpg

More water

111877.jpg

My daughter acting like she's doing an 8 second ride.

111878.jpg

The big one

111879.jpg

Coming through

111880.jpg

Still coming

111881.jpg

Almost there

111882.jpg

Getting closer

111883.jpg

oops, dropped into a little hole on that side

111884.jpg

closer

111885.jpg

And there out.

111886.jpg

I think my wife has figured out that the "family atv trips" are really snowmobile scouting trips. LOL.
happy.gif

dhealy8

Amazing pics Skylar! Those are some great mud holes you found, looks like a ton of fun!! That's snowmobile scouting at its finest.

mguthrie

Nice Pics Skylar. Don't fool yourself I'm sure your wife has known for a long time...LOL Cool that she plays along.

Perhaps Dan and I will see you on the trail brushing weekend.

krupps_resort

Nice pics.....and now I know why you washed in the lake before taking a shower. I saw those ATV's when you loaded them to head for home-and the big question is: --how did those ATV's clean up. Must have been a big job but with it a memory of alot of fun.

S

skylar

Yep, home base was Twin lakes, as far as where exactly, some places I knew where they went, some I didn't. LOL.