Who's your pick?

• Atlanta

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • New England

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timo

Brady just tied it with 57 seconds to go.
Whatever the outcome of game he's the GOAT.
Unreal!

durphee

That game was unreal. According to 670 the score this morning, the win percentage at halftime for the Falcons was 99.5%. I can't remember the exact number but the Pats ran over 90 offensive plays to the Falcons mid 40's. Patriots had a heck of a comeback and the Falcons had some very questionable calls in that game.

timo

if it was 99.5 % at half with the score 21-3 it must of been 100% at the 8 minute mark when it was 28-3.

That game was unreal. According to 670 the score this morning, the win percentage at halftime for the Falcons was 99.5%. I can't remember the exact number but the Pats ran over 90 offensive plays to the Falcons mid 40's. Patriots had a heck of a comeback and the Falcons had some very questionable calls in that game.

momoney2123

The playcall(s) that blew my mind was when it was 28-20. Julio Jones just made one of the best catches I have ever seen. They are well within field goal range, and instead of 3 running plays in a row to kill clock and allow for a field goal and 11 point lead with a few minutes left, get a sack and holding call on consecutive PASSING plays to move them out of field goal range. I haven't seen ESPN or any other shows but they have to killing the coaches for this play calling.

durphee

For the sports shows that I have been watching/listening to they have been questioning, killing, yelling, etc.... the logic of the play calling during that specific series. It didn't really make much sense as to what they did. That catch of Julio's was amazing. I believe they only targeted Julio like 5 times, hes the kind of receiver I would go back to almost every play...of course they had a lot of double coverages.

vmax1994

I agree. That was horrible. 3 run plays, kick the field goal and the game is over.

The playcall(s) that blew my mind was when it was 28-20. Julio Jones just made one of the best catches I have ever seen. They are well within field goal range, and instead of 3 running plays in a row to kill clock and allow for a field goal and 11 point lead with a few minutes left, get a sack and holding call on consecutive PASSING plays to move them out of field goal range. I haven't seen ESPN or any other shows but they have to killing the coaches for this play calling.

maddogg

Just going to toss this out there. I had zero stake in the game, not my teams, no betting, whatever. In my mind, I couldn't get past the inflategate or the dog issue. Anybody else feel like that? The game was good, commercials were mediocre, and I'm glad Lady GaGa kept her performance non-policitical...

timo

if anyone actually read and new the facts of deflate gate there wasn't any shred of solid evidence that Brady cheated. between the leaks from the league office and the plain fabrication of facts it's mind boggling how Goddell runs this league.

There's a good article on czabe.com under the title 56 shames of deflategate that goes into detail how badly the league attempted to screw over the patriots and how they would stop nothing short of flat out lying to have their way. I'm not a patriots fan in the least bit, just old enough to know when I'm witnessing greatness.
goddell is a talentless bureaucrat who biggest accomplishment is being born the son of a senator. there's only one Tom Brady there's a 1000 stiffs like Goddell.

the dog issue I assume you're talking about Michael Vick that was like ten years ago and there is a lot more rotten apples on the sports landscape that a guy running a dog fighting ring.

Just going to toss this out there. I had zero stake in the game, not my teams, no betting, whatever. In my mind, I couldn't get past the inflategate or the dog issue. Anybody else feel like that? The game was good, commercials were mediocre, and I'm glad Lady GaGa kept her performance non-policitical...