Superior Snowmobile Club trail clean up Sept 18,19

L

lenny

You better little buddy, you can ride in da box of me rhino, I'll put a pad down for ya !

Woodtic

This is the Twin lakes/Greenland club Whitedust. I have no problem riding in the bed Lenster,someone needs to tend to the cooler.

kip

Boy I don't know Lenny, Woodtic might exceed the hauling capacity! Well, I mean, if hot air counts as weight:)!!!

garyl62

Hey save a spot for me in that rhino Lenny! I'm pretty sure I'm coming up this year and sticking to the Superior Trails instead of going up to the Keweenaw Trail system.

L

lenny

Boy I don't know Lenny, Woodtic might exceed the hauling capacity! Well, I mean, if hot air counts as weight:)!!!

Maybe I should come trade the rhino and 'M in on the. Viking 6 than I can haul a bunch of bro's!

garyl62

Well as much as I wanted to come this year it already got nixed. Just got a wedding invitation for a good friends kid for that same weekend. Good luck to all of you and have fun!

L

lenny

don't worry lenny, Ill be there too...
cool! We'll have a few brews, old man Dave will be back as usual. The Slaters will be here also. Zandstra (DWZ) is planning on being here, gonna be a hum-dinger of a good time. I tell you what, looking forward to seeing everybody is the best part of all this.

L

lenny

I think we're gonna need to plan a gathering on the Greenland side of the trail in addition to the Krupps gathering, who's in?

1948jdar

Lenny, Linda Slater and husband, Kevin Christensen, will be arriving on Monday and plan on riding all week before trail clean up. Would love to get together with everyone. Let us know of any plans and we'll be there. Also, I am taking cookie orders for trail clean up:) Can't wait to see everyone and take care of a couple beavers:)

beer belly bob

Hey Cookie Lady, I love butterscotch cookies, also chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and any cookies with nuts in them! And I'm sure Mike Malott & Merv Leffler share in my love of cookies, they are coming for all week as well to ride some before the trail work begins!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone as well, only two weeks away now, where has this year gone?