Superior Snowmobile Club -- Trail Work

krupps_resort

Twin Lakes-Greenland-Mass City: Just to give everyone a heads up that our club trail work this year will be Sept. 16 & 17. We had a terrific storm about a month ago and we have ALOT of work to be done. Countless trees down. Dozens of trees have been shoved off the trails for ATV's but they have to be sawed and shoved further away from trail because of the grooming.
Not many plans are in the making yet but we like to let you know about a month ahead of the date so you can make plans for being off work.
I'm sure we'll follow the usual pattern of business supplying lunches on Fri & Sat for the trail workers and the usual cookout at Krupp's Resort on Sat. night but right now folks, that's all I can tell you.
Watch for more information as it develops and if you have any questions, call Club President-Mike Sabo 906-288-3245 or Richard at Krupp's Resort 906-288-3404.
Few things to bring if you have: ATV (some areas will be OK for pickup), chain saw and nippers.

krupps_resort

CORRECTION----telephone # for President Mike Sabo is 906-288-3045. SORRY

We're collecting names & numbers now for lunches and cook out.....

Let us know your name, where you're staying, what days you will be helping and if others will be with you.

Trail Work designated for Sept. 16 & 17th. Can't remember if its work & fun or fun & work. It'll be great getting together again and we always appreciate the help. If you have ATV, chain saw, nippers. Any questions, let us know.

krupps_resort

This is a BIGGER CORRECTION--I am really messing up this phone # for Mike Sabo. Let's just say 3rd time is charm 906-288-3025
You can either call Mike at this corrected # or Krupp's Resort 906-288-3404 to pass on your information.
SORRY SORRY SORRY

krupps_resort

Gary162-I think you're staying at Lenny's so you'll probably be working on his end out of Greenland. I'm guessing, for you it will be 9AM at the groomer barn. I will e-mail him and if I'm wrong I will put a post on here this evening.

garyl62

Thanks, I thought I had sent you a message back via FB, but I'm actually staying at D's so I'm guessing we'd meet at your place. Still 9:00? I don't mind driving to Pat's if you need more people at that end, just let me know.

Gary

krupps_resort

gary162: Yes, you will meet at Krupp's pole barn @ 9AM. Thanks so much for helping us out - Lunches provided by Mosquito Inn and D's Base Camp on Fri and The Pit Stop and Krupp's Mini-Mart on Sat. Saturday nite bon fire & food provided by Krupp's Resort: Burgers & Brats, seasoned potatoes, home-made baked beans, pasta salad, deviled eggs, lime jello with pears, cake. Donna from D'Base Camp coming with a dish of her choosing and Eric & Julie are providing a fruit salad. Who knows, someone else might show up with food. Sounds like plenty to eat while sharing all those crazy snowmobile stories. FUN/WORK/FUN/WORK/FUN/WORK and when its over, we start looking forward to next year's trail work week-end.