Superior Snowmobile ClubTrailbrush clean-up session 9/22-9/23

scottiking

Richard at Krupp's resort asked me to share this from Krupp's Facebook page:
The Superior Snowmobile Club is trying to get a head count for food and workers!
Please let Richard know if you can make it!
call 1-906-288-3404
Good morning Kruppers!
we are waking up to sun and about 70 here in the backyard!
Leaves are starting to pop and I think it would be an awesome day to jump on the Side X Side and take a spin in our little slice of Heaven!
Well now that Hayday's start to winter has passed its now time for Superior Snowmobile Club turn to carry the torch!
Next weekend 9/22 & 9/23 is our annual Snowmobile trail brush clean-up!
We are looking to get a headcount of how many folks to expect!
If you have never done it, your missing a great time!
Ya get to see the trails with no snow and see the yoop and all its beauty in the fall!
If you have an ATV,Side x Side or a chainsaw or lopper you can help out! if you don't have a atv there will be someone to jump in with!
Lunches are provided and an Awesome BBQ and bonfire here at Krupp's Saturday night!
Lodging is provided for free and we have just ONE cabin left for Friday and Saturday so act soon!
you can also call the other lodges in the area too! not sure if they are free or discounted but you can check with the Parkview, Omers and others in the area!
I'm not informed on the other resorts policies for this event!
I know D's Basecamp is filled up already!
Please post here if you are coming or call Richard at 1-906-288-3404 because he is trying to get a head count for food and to set up work crews!
This is a blast and I highly recommend this for our U.P. start to winter!

WHO IS IN??