SW Wisconsin

catalac

Has anyone done any riding in this area? Just wondering if it would be worth going up for a day ride?
Thanks

Longlegs

We ride Juneau, Sauk, Monroe, Richland, and Vernon counties. There was a lot of flooding in that area this fall. There are some trail closings because the trails washed out. Mostly the rail road grades. I’m not sure exactly where all the closures are, but I know we couldn’t go north out of LaValle on the rail road grade (400 trail). I think the Sparta grade is closed between Wilton and Kendall. And the trail from Kendall to Elroy may be closed, but I heard there may be an off trail work around. Lots of flooding late in to fall made trail maintenance tough or impossible. We could use some more club members helping in these counties to get things back up to par for next year. Please Join a club and volunteer some time.

old abe

Thanks for the info Longlegs. And yes the heavy rains this year really created a lot of washed out trails! All over, Minn, Wis, and U.P Just not enough help, or money for that fact. Worse is now they have adequate snow for once!