Team fox hodgkins lymphoma benefit

I've not been on this site for the last several months-after our winter finally gave up. I want to invite folks who may be in Central WI to this benefit. Team Fox is our youngest daughter, Tracey Fox and her husband, Greg Fox. They were wed last September. On May 1, 2013, Tracey was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma Stage III. They are a young, married couple who are trying to keep their heads above water. The location is Marshfield Fairgrounds Park 513 E. 17th St. Marshfield, WI. The building to look for is the Jer Lang Show Palace. We are holding a Poker Run with registration beginning at 9:00 am and the ride leaving at 10:00. We are also holding a Baggo tournament-same as Cornhole. There will be brats and hot dogs grilled during the day, along with beverages and a huge amount of door and raffle prizes, as well as Silent Auction items. Deejay during the day, and Gideons Radio live band from 6-9pm. There will also be a pulled pork dinner with all the fixings beginning about 4:30 pm.
We would love to have any and all JD'ers attend this event.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck with the benefit and all the best to Tracey. I am a 35 year survivor of stage 4 Hodgkins disease.

By the way, when is the date of the event?

-John

John, nice catch about the date not being there. Congratulations to you on your survivor status. The event is being held NEXT Saturday, August 17, 2013 with high hopes of a great turnout and great weather.