TEAM HENNESSEY trip to Mercer 2-2-07

scottiking

The trails were paper-thin in mercer on the weekend but as we made our way to north they got pretty good!
It was pretty cold and by sat night when we got back to Mercer it was -25 zero!
I didn't take too many pic's of action due to my fingers were freezing every time I took out the camera but I do have a few to share with you all!

Here is a break by mercer,as you can see that there was alot of dirt mixed in with the 1 inch of snow!
40296.jpg

40297.jpg

Scottiking oUT

scottiking

Here is a shot of Bill getting ready roll, note the SNIRT!
40299.jpg

here is acouple of the trails getting close to Gogibic! trails were pretty mint up there!
40300.jpg

40301.jpg

Scottiking OUT

scottiking

The ride across Gogibic was super cold and windy, Killerbee got a bit of frostbite on the chin, and whats the cure for that or anything? Thats right DUCT TAPE!
Here are acouple shots in front of the HOOP too!
40303.jpg

40304.jpg

40305.jpg

Scottiking OUT

scottiking

Mikes new TEAM HENNESSEY handle now is Uncle Fester by the way. Not sure how he got stuck with that name but it seems to fit well!
40307.jpg

Scottiking OUT

mnman309

Nice pictures Scotti!! I am headed back up on Feb16-19th. How about you guys? This time staying around Rockland

scottiking

Next trip is to Krupps on Feb 22 2007! There will be 4 feet of snow there without a doubt!
Scottiking OUT

S

skylar

Scottiking, they are real close to that now! Here is a picture of an LP tank near my mansion in Winona. The new RMK is OUTSTANDING in the powder, next week is going to be a RIOT!

40357.jpg

killerbee

No update from Team wart yet...hmmm how was it guys. We had some ice cold fun.

*****Think Snow******
****Feb Trip Will be the bomb***
**Hope to see all You Teams there ****
****maybe give a secret or 2*****
******About the spots that never get touched*****

scottiking

Wow Skyler, alittle more snow and maybe your wishes will come true on your mansion! lol
Scottiking OUT

scottiking

Thanks twist!
Just acouple weeks away!
Happy birthday BTW!

Here's me at the Mercercam
40441.jpg

Scottiking OUT

D

don

How come F.T. is always knuckle deep in the big ones?????? The trip in 2wks is going to rock.