71906.jpg

71907.jpg

71908.jpg

71909.jpg

71910.jpg

71911.jpg

71912.jpg

wjwcheez

Nice! My group managed to sneak our way into pic #4. That is me with my nephews / bro-in-law behind your group!! I remember coming up on your group right before jumping onto Old 141 just north of Pembine! I totally remember the rider with his Carharts on the hood of the Cat!! We just finished about 140 for the day and were heading to the cabin in Pembine. The trails were awesome ALL DAY! I could tell you guys were having fun!

live_to_ride

Yeah we had a great time. We put on 175 miles for the day. I cannot remember the last time we rode trails that nice. After we took picture #4 we were commenting on what your group was thinking as they drove past us. Its nice to hear that you guys had a good time.

timo

that top of the power line looks familiar. is it in silvercliff? the one i'm thinking of has a gravel road at the bottom of the hill called wolf lane. if its the hill im thinking of im surprised its not all tracked up.

indy_500

Hey was the 2nd pick when you were riding a powerline by the koss bridge? i run that trail all the time!