Team Kesslers Reporting

wintercycler

Hey Team Kesslers.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> was fun riding with you guys this weekend. I dont have very many pictures so if you could post some that would be cool.

wintercycler

Last try. They are too big I think. sorry for all the posts.

99288.jpg

P

polaris_5

I know they're setting up a sweet website. Maybe you could get a hold of them on there.

zaskar

Hey cycler hows the back doing?

I think Blutooth is working on a picture post and Timner may even be splicing a video...will keep you posted.

blutooth

wintercycler-

Great riding with you over the weekend. I am going to put a post up in the Area Conditions section. Check for it over there.

I hope you got some ice or heat or something on that back. You were moving a little slow towards the end. Too much powder bustin for sure!

I remember that picture. The Pro X got buried down there and three of us worked on it while you sat on the top of the hill and watched. I'm actually not sure how you hurt your back - it sure wasn't from helping us dig out!

Blutooth