HPIM0547cp.jpg

HPIM0553CP.jpg

IMG_7477cp.jpg

IMG_7483cp.jpg

IMG_7494cp.jpg

HPIM0557cp.jpg

Last edited:

yooper

Nice pics, the sixth pic looks like the sled has only one ski......am I seeing things or does it only have one ski?

fgsacts

Pics look great. Kind of quiet around there this weekend without you guys, lol. Even Team MBP was on the mellow side.

blutooth

Pretty good "action" pics form the weekend. We had a big group up and had a great time. Jim put the old cracked rails back on. That Snowhawk is owned by a buddy from Team BearManPig. That pic was taken before it got dragged out of a swamp....

cuzzinolaf

That hill right below the look-out picture is a lot of fun to play on. I'm glad to see no exposed rocks. The last time I went past it there was no way I'd take a sled up with all the explosed rocks.

blutooth

That hill right below the look-out picture is a lot of fun to play on. I'm glad to see no exposed rocks. The last time I went past it there was no way I'd take a sled up with all the explosed rocks.

The rocks are still right there. I tried 3 times and ever time was shut down digging on rocks... Maybe this melt will help it settle a little bit and freeze in those rocks!

Blutooth

cuzzinolaf

The rocks are still right there. I tried 3 times and ever time was shut down digging on rocks... Maybe this melt will help it settle a little bit and freeze in those rocks!

Blutooth

Damn! Oh well, hopefully by the middle of Feb. we'll be able to climb it.