Team Kesslers Video Clips from 12-11

gigakessler

Twin Lakes & Mass City Area

<iframe frameborder="0" height="540" width="960" src="http://contour.com/stories/122802/embed?map=false" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" height="540" width="960" src="http://contour.com/stories/122807/embed?map=false" scrolling="no"></iframe>

gigakessler

pics

Attachments

• IMG_8017 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_8017 (Medium).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8013 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_8013 (Medium).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8018 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_8018 (Medium).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 225

fgsacts

Looks like you guys had fun. Hopefully the snow that has dropped since these were shot has improved things. Powerlines still looking kind of questionable.

Giga, what kind of gearing and clutching are you running in your Rev? That thing spends more time with the nose in the air....

skidoodragon

Looks like you guy did a little travel to the N. Mayb this year we can get out for a ride. I normaly park at the BP in Mass. Anyone going up this weekend? Thanks Joe

gigakessler

Looks like you guys had fun. Hopefully the snow that has dropped since these were shot has improved things. Powerlines still looking kind of questionable.
Hey Neighbor where were you last weekend? The power line video is not a good indication of the snow conditions. I think patches (cuzzinolaf) was in front of me so its his fault it looks like dirt!

hey kesslers are any of you guys from edgerton wi area??
Nope

Looks like you guy did a little travel to the N. Mayb this year we can get out for a ride. I normaly park at the BP in Mass. Anyone going up this weekend? Thanks Joe
Not sure yet...we usually watch the conditions and decide last minute.

Giga, what kind of gearing and clutching are you running in your Rev? That thing spends more time with the nose in the air....
Its still early season riding so you gotta keep the A-arms away from those stumps :D Im running Dynamo Joe's clutching with 21:45 gears / 9T Extrovert drivers and the summit XP belt.

Last edited:
Its still early season riding so you gotta keep the A-arms away from those stumps :D Im running Dynamo Joe's clutching with 21:45 gears / 9T Extrovert drivers and the summit XP belt.
Cheese and Rice that thing is wicked! I know of DJ's kits. Keeping in my XP's 19:45 gear set-up after last March trip to the West. Just set-up with SHR's clutching though...

Last edited:

blutooth

I still expect a little more from gigz - next time add some part numbers and torque specs.

I agree, weak response. Let's hear about limiter straps, bump stop setting, track length, paddle type, any front end weight delete kits, shock rebound and dampening adjustments, clutch clicker position, compression (PTO and MAG), etc.

Then we will have a good idea about what we are dealing with here.

Nice videos! Wish I had been up there!