Team ManBearPig names The Bluff of Mass City as 2009/2010 headquarters.

t660redrocket

We've got the apartment all lined up with Matt and we're looking forward to relocating from White Pine to Mass City this year. In speaking with Matt he is a great guy and a first class person! I encourage all of you reading this to frequent his business(es) while in da Yoop!It'll also be nice to meet the Kesslers this year too.

snowlover

Matt is a great guy. We have stayed with him the last 3 years and no complaints.
Which apartment are you guys renting for the season? Did Team Kesslers already book for next year? Those guys are some serious party animals, just be ready for beer bongs upon opening the door.
We will most likely see you guys up there sometime in either January or February for the annual Team Balls Deep invasion on the UP.

t660redrocket

Not sure which apartment. #5 Maybe? Matt? We just know it's a 2 bedroom and we've got it Dec thru March. We ride too hard to party!
happy.gif
we look forward to meeting Team Balls Deep too! Winter can't get here fast enough.

Hoosier

That's what I thought.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>'s super awesome, in algore's words.

dhealy8

I would highly recommend staying with Matt at the Bluff in one of his apts/properties for the season. He is a great guy and very good to deal with. We stayed with him for the last half of last season and everything was great. Very reasonable, and makes a great "team" headquarters, plus its very handy not havin to haul everything back and forth every trip.

Team Full Pull

nytro_rtx

local897,
hopefully we can hook up & ride this year, last year it never worked so when you're going to be up let me know and we'll get hooked up. i'm usualy @ my place in white pine pretty much every weekend after x-mas. i keep my trailer there so i can meet up with you if you're in the area.

sorry for getting off topic.
nytro

t660redrocket

Did a little ATV'n with Matt at the Bluff this past weekend and got the apartment set-up. Had a great time! If you've never stayed at one of Matt's properties please consider doing so. Matt is one of those "one in a million" guys that you don't come accross very often. I guarentee you hospitality, a nice place to stay, and value for your dollar spent with him. Call him today and make your reservation!!!

t660redrocket

Can't beleive all the leaves still on the tree's up there. There's more on the tree's in the U.P. than there is here in southern Minnesota. See pix in next post.