Team Motorsports in DePere Wisconsin, Good or Bad Experiences ?

superski

Anyone have any dealings with Team Motorsports in DePere Wisconsin near Green Bay ? I'm interested in a used sled they have and was wondering if they are a decent dealer to do business with Good, Bad, or Ugley ?

1fujifilm

Anyone have any dealings with Team Motorsports in DePere Wisconsin near Green Bay ? I'm interested in a used sled they have and was wondering if they are a decent dealer to do business with Good, Bad, or Ugley ?

Hello,
I like them as they are friendly and have their customer servce down pat (Ask for Andrew Spaeth, his desk is on the right as soon as you walk in the main door).
With that said, you will have to negotiate as their prices listed on their units are not their best price, they like to do the dance.

Also, if you do not find what you want at this place you might try Ken's in Little Chute, all prices posted are within $100-$200 of their best final price and they have tons of inventory.

Both places are super when you consider their pricing strategy.

Frank

sjb

They are a stand up place, and not shady like some other dealers in the area. If you find something you like and it all checks out for the price you like, I would say go for it.

indy_500

I had a fuel tank recall done there a few years back. Good customer service, seems like a good place. I'm not a fan of their sister company an hour to the south though.

xcsp

Pushy people don't ever let them get your phone # they'll call you every day.

I agree to a point-but it seems to be some of the new, younger sales people trying to get a sale?

I've bought from them in the past so maybe by that's why they don't get too pushy with me, and I let then know when I'm "just looking" that's what I mean.

superski

Thanks everyone for the input. I didn't make a deal with Team, but it wasn't because both of us didn't try. I found them to be prompt, professional, honest, and willing to work to earn my business. If anyone is looking to make a purchase I'd give these guys a shot, I know I will consider them next time I'm in the market.

1fujifilm

If you need more selection and lower prices keep on Craigslist daily, there is new stuff going up every day.

Casey Blasczyk

Thanks everyone for the input. I didn't make a deal with Team, but it wasn't because both of us didn't try. I found them to be prompt, professional, honest, and willing to work to earn my business. If anyone is looking to make a purchase I'd give these guys a shot, I know I will consider them next time I'm in the market.

Thanks for the awesome support, superski. Really appreciate working with you and have fun riding this winter. :)