Team Unleashed Video (boys edit)

favoritos

Nice vid.

You should read the signs on the side of the trail around 3:40. It would help the rest of us.

WOW you guys are down rite narly!!!! YOU all seem so high strung! thumbs up!! I wish I could get big air but my eltigre just dosent have it in it anymore.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the team name too! Im looking for a team name for our group. any thoughts?

WOW you guys are down rite narly!!!! YOU all seem so high strung! thumbs up!! I wish I could get big air but my eltigre just dosent have it in it anymore.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the team name too! Im looking for a team name for our group. any thoughts?

running with the kids little brother, did ya ever get that rush fixed? the cat would prolly handle better anyway

Nah I still got the sled ha. They claimed U sucked in snow dust and burnt the pto side down. Polaris wouldent cover it but dealer covered all but 200 of a 1000 dollar bill. I was a little upset since I have warrenty but whatever. What group of guys were you? crazy all the people are john dee members up there ha.

Nah I still got the sled ha. They claimed U sucked in snow dust and burnt the pto side down. Polaris wouldent cover it but dealer covered all but 200 of a 1000 dollar bill. I was a little upset since I have warrenty but whatever. What group of guys were you? crazy all the people are john dee members up there ha.

we sat down to the right of you and were talkn etecs and that one dude was on the right of us talking crazy about gas, glad to here you got covered. ya it is crazy all the jdrs you meet. as far as the vid and the riding, it was al about the kids. we love to ride hard just need the snow to do it. when ya coming up next?

NO Way you guys are on here too! ha I was asking too see if you guys were on here but it was another group. Yeah shawn that fella was a little high strung haha. Man you dont even know ha!

NO Way you guys are on here too! ha I was asking too see if you guys were on here but it was another group. Yeah shawn that fella was a little high strung haha. Man you dont even know ha!

i could tell he was. looks like they r getting a little snow now we had to cut it short thursday but still had fun. cant wait to get back up there, when ya going?

Not sure if we will make it up there agian this year. We just ride in the tomahawk/antigo area. That was actually my first trip to the u.p How are those etec's holding up? I about pulled the plug when I got back an picked one up but just couldent do it ha.

Not sure if we will make it up there agian this year. We just ride in the tomahawk/antigo area. That was actually my first trip to the u.p How are those etec's holding up? I about pulled the plug when I got back an picked one up but just couldent do it ha.

everythings working good, love it gonna look into the 800etec next year.

mjkaliszak

teestarr00, looked good , gave me some ideas for footage. I still don't have editing software yet or know how to make a video but I'm working on it.