Teams ???

crash0

What happened to all the teams that use to post on this site? I got a kick out of the guys that would actually name themselves.

crash0

Glad to see that the JDSL (JohnDee Snomobile League) is still alive. Sorry to hear abouth the wrist action. What team will move to Greenland and claim the town hall as headquarters? When is the team meet and greet at the Parkview? Gotta love peoples passion for this sport.

Firecatguy

Glad to see that the JDSL (JohnDee Snomobile League) is still alive. Sorry to hear abouth the wrist action. What team will move to Greenland and claim the town hall as headquarters? When is the team meet and greet at the Parkview? Gotta love peoples passion for this sport.

Thank you....Love to share the PASSION.....

as for Team meet and Greet....we are just getting ready to post something about it..

Feb 13 parkview....Meet and Greet...

Team Ring Ding will be at Parkview on feb 13 in full force as we are having A homecoming party for one of our members who has been stationed in Iraq and will be coming home in feb...Please come by for A meet and greet!!!

t660redrocket

Team ManBearPig is alive and well. That greenland unit looks nice but the Official Team Headquarters for the Keweenaw is The Bluff Frathouse....I mean Bunkhouse. Not taking anything away from anyone else, Matt at the Bluff really is a great guy and everyone who comes to the area really should try to stay at his place. Nice place and affordable.

zimmbob

Wright Co Mafia is headed up the 1/21. The group is growing as we have 8 strong and maybe more this year.

X100 on Matt and the Bluff Bunkhouse. First adventure over in Rockland in Apt. 6 this year (thanks to ManBearPig taking over the place in Mass City..... DAMNIT!) jk. But it will be great. Easy ride back from Henry's after stuffing our faces on the SCHMORGASBOARD!!!!!

scottiking

TEAM HENNESSEY the 1st DEE TEAM is alive and well- ya just have to click on the community button at the top!
And NO we didn't grow up!
scottiking OUT

twark_kesslers

Team Kesslers is alive and well...just recovering from the Snodeo. And yes the Bluff in Mass City as well as all the Kesslers crew survived the weekend. It was a ruckus time!

Twark Kesslers
***Team Kesslers***
***Greatest Team Here***
***THINK BASE THEN LOTS O' SNOW***

henkman

The group I ride with is toying with the idea of naming ourselves. None of us can agree on a good one though.

Team Approaching Storm is gonna be getting after it this weekend. Heading up north to do some riding. Hopefully these temps hold off!

slarimda

Teams

I'd be interested in joining a team if anyone has a roster spot open. I ride a 121", so I probably couldn't hang with the extreme boondockers.