Teams ???

Firecatguy

that's great you guys will love the comradery that you get with the group thing. I will have to side with John on the "Team" thing tho, some on here turned it into a "competitive" thing and I would go with just A name no Team thing you will get bashed like your some kinda Nascar driver!!we are working on a New name as we going to leave the Team thing for Football....all tho we do have A couple Isoc racers on our team so maybe we should just keep the "Team".....mmmm

snowlover

Team Balls Deep is alive and well. Heading to Rockland in February for our annual UP trip. A few of us have been getting some riding in here around the Twin Cities.

Team Balls Deep
"you're not in deep until you're balls deep!"

dhealy8

Team Full Pull has been on a roll in the UP 3 times so far this season, with many more to go. Just like that Ozzy song, "you're either in, or in the way"..ha You only go around once, gotta live it up while you can! How could anyone not love the yoop, the backcountry, and the lake effect... and growing up is definitely no fun! ...and we ALWAYS tip a glass to da northern las:) We'll be up again a week from Wed, but now we need more snoow joooe!! Just like that song... "there ain't no deal like the snowmobile". Its all about the smiles and snow by the piles, not miles! Thrills, hills, and spills! Trucks, bucks, and stucks! The only competitive part of us is whoever has the most fun wins!! ...and we judge that by our "cheering section"!! LOL

TFP

Last edited:

nitroman

White Knuckle Motorsports just got back from Steamboat Lake and is allready gearing up for the Snowies next month. We are competative within our group due to 1/2 on Cats and the rest on Poo's and we keep a stuck tally. There are strict(not so) rules on what constitutes a stuck which makes for some great smack talk at night. High marking definatly get's the Cat VS's Poo thing going and typically leads to an outstanding stuck-o-the day!

cuzzinolaf

White Knuckle Motorsports just got back from Steamboat Lake and is allready gearing up for the Snowies next month. We are competative within our group due to 1/2 on Cats and the rest on Poo's and we keep a stuck tally. There are strict(not so) rules on what constitutes a stuck which makes for some great smack talk at night. High marking definatly get's the Cat VS's Poo thing going and typically leads to an outstanding stuck-o-the day!

A stuck isn't a stuck if you get your sled out on your own. It is half a stuck if you're going to help someone get unstuck and end up stuck yourself.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definition of stuck: If you lose all forward, or backward, momentum, and cannot get out by only using the sleds power, you are stuck. :)

blutooth

Saw this on Snowest:

The Stuck Rule

If you can get out by yourself, you are temporarily delayed.
If it takes two people to get you out, you are stuck.
If it takes three people to get you out, you are buried.
If it takes four or more people to get you out, you are a public nuisance (or a Prank Monkey)!

fgsacts

Saw this on Snowest:

The Stuck Rule

If it takes four or more people to get you out, you are a public nuisance (or a Prank Monkey)!

This works for us. Also, you have to ask for help, not just someone hurring over to help and saying it took two.

cuzzinolaf

Definition of stuck: If you lose all forward, or backward, momentum, and cannot get out by only using the sleds power, you are stuck. :)

Think about it. Someone won't ask for help if they can get it out themselves. Less work for you and some great commentary. It makes you try that much harder not to get stuck.

Saw this on Snowest:

The Stuck Rule

I like this rule. Can you be considered a prank monkey if you kiss a lot of trees?

This works for us. Also, you have to ask for help, not just someone hurring over to help and saying it took two.

I hate when this happens. Jay is a perfect example. I got the sled out myself and he came running down to say I had a stuck. I needed NO help.

crash0

Cuzz, what do you call the time you and your buddy took on the creek behind the golf coarse in TL? I call that a near hypothermic stuck. Poor Guy was soaked.

mtstubby

Go Sen Scott Brown

PK Race Team is now back Spoose with a new car and Rocketman with a new turbo with boost creap

blutooth

I didn't even think of that, but that is DEFINITELY A PRANK MONKEY (since he was the guy in the drink).

I think he walked around the Parkview in some ladies sweatpants while his clothes dried.

Cuzz, what do you call the time you and your buddy took on the creek behind the golf coarse in TL? I call that a near hypothermic stuck. Poor Guy was soaked.

cuzzinolaf

That would be Prank Monkey LOL. He takes getting stuck to a whole new level.

crash0

What was he thinking. There was a no snowmobile sign and drives right passed it and parks his sled in an open creek. Oh I can't forget it was below zero out.

cuzzinolaf

What was he thinking. There was a now snowmobile sign and drives right passed it and parks his sled in an open creek. Oh I can't forget it was below zero out.

He was thinking the same thing you guys were. LOL. Everyone runs those powerlines. He was just the lucky one to go for a swim. It was a pain to get out, too. Thanks.

I think it was -10 that morning.