The Breeze wheelies in deep POW, Lolo MT

flatlandassn

In the next couple weeks out there the snow will be measured in feet not inches. Me having a great day.

Attachments

• IMG_2141.jpg
    IMG_2141.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 70

ezra

just keep rubbing that salt in the wound.
I don't mind I am having a great time sitting in my bed living vicariously through your pictures.no really it is great nothing better than looking at bottemless pow thrugh a computer screen sitting next to my wife watching some romanic comedy no really I love my life.who would want to spend time doing that looks damp and cold any way

skidoodragon

lol! Good one ezra, I almost lost my whisky. Working out in Utah looking at snow coverd mountains and no time to play. big time bummer. Pics are sweet, have fun be safe!!!! Another avy death here the other day

cooksend

Great pics Joel and the forecast out there looks amazing! Can't wait to get there! We are leaving thursday morning! Keep the pics coming!

cooksend

Two more days of work than we depart! Snow looks awesome but I think you guys nailed it perfect! Looks to have a bit of a warm up when we are out there! You gonna put a video together?

thebreeze

All of our video cameras are broken, or got stolen earlier this winter. We took a lot of stills, but not much for video unfortunately.

thebreeze

I ripped off the a arms, and bent the bulkhead. It was fixed by lunch time the next day thanks to Fabcraft, Inc. Florence, MT.