The daughter

buddah2

[FONT=&quot]A man was telling his buddy : "You won't believe what happened last night.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My daughter walked into the living room and said : Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then sell my car, take my house key away, and throw me out. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Holy Smokes," replied the friend, " - she actually said that?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well, she didn't put it quite like that. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]She actually said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] "Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed. We're going to work together on Elizabeth Warren’s Presidential Campaign." [/FONT]

GTL

[font=&quot]a man was telling his buddy : "you won't believe what happened last night.

[/font]

[font=&quot]my daughter walked into the living room and said : Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my tv and my laptop.[/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot]please take any of my jewelry to the salvation army or cash converters. Then sell my car, take my house key away, and throw me out. [/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot]then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose."[/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot]"holy smokes," replied the friend, " - she actually said that?"[/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot]"well, she didn't put it quite like that. [/font][font=&quot]she actually said [/font][font=&quot]:[/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot] [/font][font=&quot] "dad, meet my new boyfriend, mohammed. We're going to work together on elizabeth warren’s presidential campaign." [/font]