The end of Peppermill lodging

peppermill

It is with a very saddened heart that Peppermill Lodging era has come to the end after 17 yrs.  Since Darrell has passed I am no longer able to keep them going by myself.  I want to thank everyone who has ever stayed with us over the last 17 yrs.  It was really a pleasure meeting everyone & visiting with you all.  I am going to try and keep 2 houses going at a very limited basis.  House #2 by the shop & house #4 by the trail as come into Rockland.  Unfortunately the shop will not be open.  The apts will be open but under new management.  For apt reservations you can call 906-390-0441.  I don't know if there will be a web site but it might be set up under RaDaPa  House #1 has been sold but also open for reservations. You call that #725-820-2267  You can reach me at  peppermillgrams@charter.net  if that doesn't work you can reach me at 01snowfall@gmail.com  the phone # is 906-886-2940. I don't know if Jeff was vaccinated or not but Darrell did not die of co-vid.  He had lung cancer.  Thank you all for your patronizing and maybe I will see you this winter.  Again I can't thank everyone enough.  HAPPY TRAILS TO ALL AND HAVE A GREAT SEASON.

lofsfire

Sorry for both of your losses. I was only able to meet you and Darrell once 3 years ago, but talked to you more than a few times. One time, you helped me out with a place to park when the snow was not so great and I had to rent a cabin farther south because you were all ready booked. I was able to booked a cabin about three years ago and bring my two boys. At the time my oldest just turned 12 and was able to make his first trip riding on his own sled for that trip. The boys and I had a great time. 

Sleddog

So sorry to for you loss. We've stayed with you for years. Had many conversations with Darrell. He will be missed.