The good side to a Snowless, Coldless winter

jerkbait_1075

Join me and lets try to make a positive of out this Negative winter we are having... I will start... My positive to this pathetic winter is Christmas lights are off the house, bushes, and lawn and put away for the year. Also if the winter keeps up too much longer in this fashion I will have more vacation days to use in the summer on my boat fishin!!!!!! Unless all the lakes in the northwoods dry up?????

Who has another perk to the winter?????

bigvin

Uhm,....
Well, there's,....
Uh,....
Oh,..and I can,....uhm,......
Uh???

I'm sorry. Can't think of any positive.
Good try though! I love your spirit! :)

It is like my wife. If I broke a leg or something,.... she would say,...
"Well, at least You didn't break the other one"
????????

THINK * SNOW!

MZEMS2

I haven't had to chase my snowblower around very much. My back isn't sore from shoveling. My utility bill is lower. There hasn't been as much salt on the roads, which puts me back on my motorcycle sooner in the spring.

Who else has a couple..

whitedust

The snowplowing bill has been down in fact there was no snow plowing bill for Dec & was plowed once. Probably not worth billing for 1 occurence get 2 month bill in Jan but so far no plowing either.lol :)

Ya don`t have to find a trail side pit stop to watch the wild card- playoff games. Although that was always something i looked forward to, so maybe thats not really a positive.

600_RMK_144

Um, well... Let's see. Had the sled into the shop twice (pre-season maint + check engine light after 60 mile --- ONLY ride). So I've spent a ton to make sure it's ready if the snow ever does come. Wait, what were we talking about???

jerkbait_1075

See.......... Mission Accomplished........... Skylar hit the nail right on the head. We will all feel great regardless of where the trip is when we hit the trails for the first real trip

polarisrider1

It will make the March Togwotee trip that more fun!

Oh no, when in March? Lol. Would be great to ride with the famous Skylar and Carter at the same time. Looking to get Schooled! Lol. Okay when you going out, I owe you a couple happy hour beers.

frosty

Still pedaling on the mountain bike! Was afraid of getting fat this winter if we got to much snow to ride the bike! But then again I would be riding the heck out of sled if there was snow! Ah dam, can't win either way, oh wait.......saving money on fuel, yeah.....that's it, saving money, there's a positive.

When I saw we were not able to go to the U.P. for the 2nd straight year during Christmas Vac. My son and I loaded up our gear and headed to Togwotee with two guys that were already going. Best thing I ever did. Rented for three days. Couldn't stay at the lodge because it was full by the time we decided to go. Had to stay down in Dubois and drive up everyday. But pleanty of snow there. Had Jack for a guide the last day. Took us to some excellent play areas. Had a great time except for one of our guys hurt his ankle the first day, then had to stay at the motel the next two days.
Thinking of selling the sleds I have and going out there 1-2 times a year.

skidont

I havent had to use a truck or trailer to put on my 200 miles , wait thats a good thing . Bad thing is 40 miles north of minneapolis is still to close

polarisrider1

When I saw we were not able to go to the U.P. for the 2nd straight year during Christmas Vac. My son and I loaded up our gear and headed to Togwotee with two guys that were already going. Best thing I ever did. Rented for three days. Couldn't stay at the lodge because it was full by the time we decided to go. Had to stay down in Dubois and drive up everyday. But pleanty of snow there. Had Jack for a guide the last day. Took us to some excellent play areas. Had a great time except for one of our guys hurt his ankle the first day, then had to stay at the motel the next two days.
Thinking of selling the sleds I have and going out there 1-2 times a year.

Bingo! We have a winner!

arcticgeorge

Well on a good note i have only had to use the snowlower like 3 times....And i have been having the worst time trying to get my snowcam visable from the internet. Yawcam says i'm online but no luck. Looks like i still have time with the forecast.