The Journal; Thoughts from Gracie

snomoman

Thank you very much for writing in the journal grace, my thoughts and prayers are with you, it has been most enjoyable reading about you as you grew up in your life and the shared memories that you have with your father, take care, God bless

trock

Thank you Gracie. I have followed your dads journey from close to the time he first arrived in the UP. I am sad to hear of his passing and will keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. I will always remember how proud he was the day you came home. You are so strong for writing and his legacy lives strong and proud in you.

heckler56

Thank you Grace. Beautiful words. Look for signs he is thinking of you as you continue life’s journey as it helps soften the loss and keeps him in your heart. Bless you and your mom.

bladeguy

I met your father - JD - a couple times at the snowmobile show in Milwaukee. It was fun to meet him and for him it was nice to put a face to the screen name of people that he interacted with on the site. This is the first time I've been to the site since his passing. It feels weird not to have the forecast as that was the glue of the Midwest snowmobiling community. He will be missed!