The new RZR 170 with pics

just got it the kids are going to have a blast in this thing

105292.jpg

105293.jpg

105294.jpg

105295.jpg

duane9835

That is sweet!!!! Didn't take her long to get the hang of it!!! My kids would love something like that how much did it run if you don't mind me asking?

We have a sportsman 90 but they always want to ride together and that is not a good idea on that thing.

Hey Duane

Give Matt at Lissy's a call he will help u out

815 476 6012
the $ 4000. plus all the fee's
[ all worth it to me ]
and I also have 2 90's for the girl's but they
much rather ride this !

kraven700

Hey Confusion Jim,

I haven't seen ya since you ran your sled outta gas staying @ Dale's place on Fence Lake around 1993 or so.

Where you been hidin??

kraven700

Confusion John,

Hey how old are your daughters that are driving the 170 RZR, my daughter will be six, (Yeah I know the recommended minimum is 12) but do you think she can reach the petals????

She's been riding a POLARIS 120 sled since 3 1/2.

Currently riding a YAMAHA RAPTOR 50 (same size chassis as the 90 cc RAPTOR)

Thinking about getting her one (PINK) for Christmas or do you think I should wait til next year??/

Kraven 816000tgre is aka Jim

The daughters are 8 and 10 and yes your daughter can reach the petals. the seat slides up real close to everything and " <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> ya " get it for X mas the color I would stay with red,green or black for resale just My 2 cents

kraven700

John,

Thanks.

Re: color, I hear you and you're probably correct.

However, when my daughter "unwrapped" her PINK 120 DRAGON 2008 model, on Christmas morning 2007, I gotta tell ya, the PINK may have been more important than the snowmobile itself.

Thanks again for the info,

Kraven

kraven700

816000tgre Jim,

I'm surprised you don't remember me.

You runnin out of gas, Dale & Dave getting picked up by those nice D.N.R. peoples, you test ridin maybe buying the I.R.S. fuel injected Wildcat powered 'lil A/C from Dale.

What you ridin these days, maybe we'll get together again for a saddle bag trip up to Copper.

Have been keepin' Dale out of trouble?? Remember last time we had to get his Dad to bail him out??

816000tgre

Kraven
Hey yes of course!
Dale did end up selling me the Hybrid-Jag as my bro would say,got stolen about 10 yrs ago and then 5 yrs ago will county police called and now I have it again,was sitting under a good cover 4 all them yrs and still in good condition
so im taking that motor out and putting it in a '99 zr600 chassis that my buddie gave me,we will see how all this works 4 this yr,AND YOU!
all I remember and 2 this day the whole trip was great,but when leaving Minaqua and getting pulled over by the Dnr ourselves and I was the only one who got a ticket,things hav'nt changed here!-but the Dnr let us know that we were doing 87 thru town jumping drive-ways and anything else possible-john was leading and as usual I was 2ft from him,that was great times!...Peace!

rocketman356

BTW U lite guys don't bounce as well as Us Heavy guys.Where in the hill is Minaqua ? That sounds like something I spit out of the bottom of a glass of Tequilla once. #1499