The snow gods are in mourning

bladeguy

The snow gods are in a mourning period. One of their most prolific snow dancers has fallen. They are too sad to snow.

The snowmobiling community is also in mourning. An important part of our lives - John's forecasts - are no longer with us. I'm sure at a time like this he would be showing us long-term reasons why things might flip or get better. How many of us start our day with John's forecast during the fall, winter and spring?

Eventually, the mourning period will be over. Then the snow gods will be back to their usual business. If everyone does their best dance in honor of John, maybe they will lose their sadness in make it snow once again.

Hey Blade, Nicely put. Hope you are doing well. Baldy and I talk about you every now and then. Safe save, Jake R.B.Trailblazers

Hey Blade, first my post was to say "stay safe". I will see Baldy Today sometime. He stepped down from being club Pres for almost fifty years last spring. Of coarse he is still the oil that keeps the club going. We have some great new members and Bob Stevens son Chris is now Pres. Club trip is scheduled early Feb. in Wakefield at the Snow Chasers Lodge. Think Snow!! Jake