There's a Bobcat in my Car

euphoric1

Yeah, that thing was not happy.... CRAZY!!!! have always hoped to see one of those in the north woods, just hopefully not in my car and in 20 plus years.... nothing

pclark

Those guys looked like professional bobcat extractors, that one swift move and e was in the pickup truck bed and closed up.

goofy600

Yeah, that thing was not happy.... CRAZY!!!! have always hoped to see one of those in the north woods, just hopefully not in my car and in 20 plus years.... nothing
Have a few around by me, neighbor sent me a picture of one sitting by the lake where a deer fell through the ice just waiting to get the deer. Also saw one crossing the ice one morning when riding the sleds to work with the wife.

swampcat

Neighbor has one here in the woods behind the house, last year it had 2 kittens, they would actually lay on the deck and sun themselves. Big flock of turkeys hang out in the same woods, Thanksgiving all year round.

snoden

I've seen the bobcat's cousin the lynx in Canada a couple of times and a couple of bobcats in PA while spot lighting for deer but never one during the daylight. What a cool little animal they are.